Friday, May 29, 2009

Bags, bags and BAGS!

I got an Accessorize update email today and I saw some gorgeous bags! I don't know where my fascination for weekend bags come from (or overnight bags) because Lord knows I go no where for the weekend!! ;) And I notice that I'm always drooling over the ones with pattern........and anyone that knows me knows that I'm pretty plain.......I like my purses one colour, not too many zippers and buckles and bling bling but WEEKEND BAGS.........the more colour the better?!! I don't get it!

This is my weekend bag that I bought to use as an over night bag for the hospital (when I gave birth to my youngest).
And here are some bags that caught my eye!






This one makes me want to do the happy dance!

Bye!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Lysa said...

A girl ca never have too many bags! :)

Jane said...

You said it Lysa!