Friday, August 21, 2009

sketch 28


okay, I feel a bit better about this card........I framed the sentiment with one of Making Memories tag circle rims.


Hi!

This is my first sketch card and I figured it's gotta be easy.......but I have to say........I struggled with this card. I had an image in my head but I could not get it out on paper if you paid me!! I hate when that happens!! The card looks soooo AMAZING in my head!! ;)



I love pink and green together!!! When Mia was a baby all her clothes were pink and green!!! I gotta find some of those pictures........my husband called her a frog when ever she was all in green!!



I used Making Memories Flower Patch stamps to make my pattern paper....cut out the flowers...the button is my fimo button......pretty simple!


Anyways, gotta clean up this MESS here in the kitchen.........wow I wish I had 'I Dream of Ginnie' powers right now.........blink my eyes and the mess is gone!!


Bye!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Lysa said...

Jane!

Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog today- what a great way to start off my morning :)

I love the pink & green combination! My sister & I made some fimo buttons when she was visiting- it was a ton of fun (I need to make some more because she took them all!)

Vicky said...

Great card, Jane, love it ! :)xx

Laurel said...

Fab card, nice bright colors!

Stephanie said...

Fabulous card :)
Hugs x

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is great Jane! I love those colors together! Love the background stamps! You should sell some of your fimo buttons! Wait ... maybe you already do! Do you?

NinaB said...

I think your card is beautiful even if you think it's not as pretty as what's in your head :-). Thanks for playing along with CardPatterns this week. I'm headed for home (Krapina, Croatia)soon after being the US for the summer and can't wait. How's the weather over there?

lauren bergold said...

well, i CANNOT imagine what there is to be dis-satisfied about with this AMAZINGLY fab card...but i can sooooo relate to not capturing the "mental picture"!!! it really *IS* beautiful though, not to mention being a great version of the sketch! :)

Hlee said...

Beautiful card! Can you tell me where you got your card stand? I'm trying to get one but don't know the name of it or where to purchase it. Thanks!

Paulina said...

Wow, I LOVE the first card....the colors are SO me! :) That button background is so adorable!