Friday, December 4, 2009

Mia & Bosko

Happy Friday!
TGIF!! I thought I'd give you a few sneak peeks at one of my new digi images that will be released tomorrow at Squigglefly...........it's called 'Mia & Bosko' (Bosko pronounced Boshko).....this image is inspired by my daughter Mia who LOVES cats (and the colour pink, hearts....you know..all the stuff Princesses love!). She LOVES it and when I showed it to her she aske.........is that me mama? We have two cats that don't have names!!lol so I borrowed Bosko from our friends cat who's name is....Bosko!  


                            








You like???

The other image that is being released is my 'Rustic Snowman' that most of you have seen. I made a card with it for the Caardvarks Colour it Challenge....I didn't win but I'm very, very HAPPY that my card (along with a few others) was mentioned in their blog and you can check that out and the winner here.

So I hope you pop by tomorrow. I will also announce a Challenge and all the details.

Have a great day and thanks for popping by!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I like????? I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! Your digital images ROCK! How cool that you got the inspiration from Mia and her cat! You also did a FABULUS job on the Color It challenge! You are going places, Jane!!! Can't wait to see the total reveal!!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

So very cute, can already see how popular these images will become!! Wonderful, can't wait to see more samples!

Holly Young said...

oh I love the story of how you named them, and I love the image! Your coloring rocks too!

Jane said...

not my colouring....he he...my talented design team!!!

donna mikasa said...

I wanna see more!!! Can't wait, Jane! I just bought your two little monsters--couldn't resist! I think I have the perfect eyes for them, too!

Handmade by Odette said...

Hi Jane,
I left you something over at my blog:
www.handmadebyodette.com/blog
Keep up the good work ... and design :)
Hugs,
Odette