Friday, October 7, 2011

I saw this poster on Carly's blog and I too had to share!!!


How many times do I become overwhelmed with trying to balance my full time Mommy/Wife work and Jane's Doodles...I feel like giving up...A LOT! I have no babysitter/help...my kids are done school at 11:30am...which doesn't leave a lot of time for drawing. But then there are little signs that pop up exactly when I need them...like this BRILLIANT poster (speach by Steve Jobs).
Life IS too short and I'm so blessed to be given the opportunity to do what I LOVE...and that's to doodle! :) I appreciate all the support shown....encouraging words, AMAZING Guest Designers who join us for our releases, our customers...I'm so grateful! I can't give up!

Just a note- a new stamp release coming soon....'it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas'...
xo
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

What a great poster - and everything is oh, so true!!

Can't wait for the new stamp release - I love Christmas stamps. Hope there will be a snowman in amongst them too :-)

Arabella said...

Thanks so much for sharing this Jane! I love it!

Arabella