Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm really trying to find a balance with my 'stay at home mom' responsibilities and my Jane's Doodles work. I'm realizing that some things have got to give...and so that is why I'm not blogging here as much or around blog land either. I'm busy drawing up new stamp sets....a lot I still can't share...but can hardly wait!! And I want to play with my kids...time is flying and they're growing up so fast! Mind you....you don't need to have children as a reason to play............


'We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.'
             George Bernard Shaw


I really hope you all find some time to play today!! See you soon with some new projects...and a new stamp release! :)
xo
Pin It!

1 comments:

Holly Young said...

Glad to see you are appreciating them before they are already grown up Jane. Have fun playing!