Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
I made my families favourite chocolate cupcakes sprinkled with hearts....my daughter's in heaven and my oldest is grossed out by all the lovey dovey hearts! :)
(I'll add the recipe soon)





Now for all of you..who like my son...are not thrilled with all the lovey dovey, pink and red hearts...here's a Valentine's card I created that all about love and not covered in pink hearts!! :)
LOVE is blind...don't you think! :)




I used my Garden Friends stamp set....and the background set is Hero Arts clouds...one of my favourites! :)




I LOVE snow...is it because I grew up in Canada or I was born in December or I've got Lički blood in my veins...I just do! And I've been waiting for snow to fall here in Zagreb for so long....and it came...my old friend...so good to see you again! :)



Well...I all hope you get to spend some time with the people you love today!
Hugs to you all!
xo

Pin It!

4 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Awww your card so adorable,Jane!
ohmy... chocolate cupcakes!I want it :)
Happy Valentine, Jane!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh my goodness! Those cupcakes!! So scrumptious! Very cute card!

Jay Gee said...

Jane, those cupcakes looks so yummy! I love the sprinkled hearts :) Love your cute card too and your photo looks amazing... wish we had snow.

maria f. said...

New here but I love the design of the stamps. And this card is a keeper. I too love that HA cloud stamp and it's perfect as a BG for your love couple. And glossy accents - perfect too. You're in Zagreb, cool. We only got one little snowfall here in Germany this winter. As a MI gal, I could have used more. Gute Besserung to you and yours. You know how that goes, once all the fam is well, Mom gets sick...