Sunday, July 29, 2012

July Favourites - beauty

Hi!

I've mentioned here and there that I LOVE make up, masks, scrubs, lotions........but I do have to say that I don't have a ton of it...I don't wear a lot of make up and I don't wear it everyday and I'm no make up guru so there's no need for me to have a 99 eyeshadow palette if you know what I mean!.. :)

I did want to share my favourites for July....


Revlon Matte lipstick (Mauve it Over)
Essie (Sand Tropez)
Sally Hanson (Ballet Rouges)
Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara
Luch Gorilla Perfume (Vanillary)
Lavanila (vanilla & grapefruit)
La Roche-Posay (50spf Tinted cream for face)

ok...I just have to say that I just discovered Nikel which is a Croatian product (I've seen it around but never knew it was Croatian)...it's a natural brand and this Coconut Butter..............lets just say I can't wait to shower so I can smear it all over........I use it on my face at night...it's just awesome...it's rich and a little goes a long way....but when you rub it in real good it doesn't leave a greasy feeling...at least not on my skin!! It's all natural and you've got to use it up in 3 months because there are no preservatives in it! I LOVE it! And I can't wait to try other Nikel products!! yay for Croatia! :)

Anyways..that's it for now...have a great day!
xo
Pin It!

3 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

LOVE beauty products!!! Essie is my favorite nail polish brand. I have actually walked out of nail salons after finding out they don't use Essie for their manis & pedis... ther nerve! HA! Oh wow, I'm gonna have to try out that coconut butter by Nikel! Thanks for sharing all these beauty products info with us... What a treat for me!!! (:

Unknown said...

Oh, I've been wondering about the 2000 Cal mascara! Thanks for sharing! Here are mine if you're interested!

http://crazydirtystyle.blogspot.ca/2012/07/july-favorites.html?m=1

Caitlin said...

Sand Tropez will have to be my next Essie purchase!

Here are my July Favorites:

http://www.janeb-myblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/july-favourites-beauty.html