Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Buttermilk Pancakes

Hi!

I cannot tell you how many times I have made these pancakes!!!!!!!!!! It's like asking me how many rocks there are!! :) Everybody loves them and they even saved my neighbours life...true story!  But I'm not sure if I ever shared this recipe.


Buttermilk Pancakes

1 3/4 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salk
2 cups buttermilk (if you don't have any substitute combine 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar to make one cup)
1/4 cup oil
2 eggs

If your batter is too thick add a little more milk...too runny add more flour.

In a bowl mix eggs, buttermilk and oil (just until combined). Add dry ingredients and mix until combined you don't want to over mix!!

My kids LOVE them with Nutella! :)

xo
Pin It!