Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday

Hello!
Happy Monday! :)

So my husband put up my corkboard!! It's so pretty I don't want to put anything on it! lol I will be doing the corkboard that I keep in my pantry...will post pictures when I'm done and maybe do a pantry update...how I organized it. :)


Made this heart  a long time ago...one of my first sewing projects...I wish I knew how to sew!  That's a photo of Jakov...one year old SWEETIE PIE who LOVES LOVES the water!!!
I mentioned before I was going to paint the frame a Tiffany blue....turned out mint! LOL It's ok...I love the colour! :)




It's pretty hot here in Zagreb....girls on the porch doing their nails (our porch isn't finished....our house still needs a lot of work...just in case you were wondering! :)  ) .....


Next to them our cat living it up!! Ahhh the life of a cat! :) Our other cat never came back...we miss him!



Made pancakes for lunch....we almost never have pancakes for breakfast! I'm sure I've shared this recipe on the blog but here it is anyways....


Buttermilk Pancakes

1 3/4 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
2 cups buttermilk*
1/4 cup oil

In a bowl mix eggs, milk and oil. Add dry ingredients and mix. Don't over mix...a few lumps are a good thing! :)

If your batter is too thick, add a bit more milk...if it's too runny, add some flour.
My kids love Nutella on their pancakes...I love it with maple syrup with fresh berries! I like to prepare pancake mixes ahead of time.....I take all my dry ingredients and store them in ziploc bags so when I'm in a hurry or just too tired it's super easy and quick to prepare! :)

*I use regular milk and it turns out great...if you don't have buttermilk that add 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar to the milk to make one cup.

Pop on over to the Jane's Doodles blog and check out Laura's gorgeous card...LOVE her simple style!

xoxo
Pin It!

2 comments:

Judy1223 said...

I do love that corkboard (and I have to say I love the look of it's surroundings, such lovely craft storage!)! Cute hgeart pillow, too. Stay cool and have fun with those adorable kids!

Deven and Britany Dicus said...

I love this cork board, so cute! What kind of paint do you use on the cork?