Friday, June 14, 2013

school is out!!

Last day of school!!!!

This came in the mail....I'm just warning you guys....be prepared for very unprofessional, amateur-ish, low tech Jane's Doodles videos!!! LOL I'm not good with 'computer' stuff .... I just don't have the patience but I will try and do some videos....we'll see! :)





So I finished my pantry now I am going through all our closets....I have clothes all over the house....literally...Lord I hope no one popsby unexpectedly!LOL
My favourite spot to fold clothes is in Mia's room...so girly and I LOVE sitting on her shaggy rug! :)




The other day I made gnocchi...........I L.O.V.E gnocchi!!! I buy it frozen (my aunt makes awesome homemade gnocchi...gotta get her recipe) and I just sauted some onion and garlic in olive oil for a bit, threw in my mushrooms, salt, pepper, parsley and covered it to cook the mushrooms (which doesn't take long)...then added some cooking cream..let it boil over and that's it..........so simple but I just LOVE it! :)


Have a great weekend...I've got lots planned, lots to do!!
Don't forget about my Father's Day giveaway!

Pop by the Jane's Doodles blog and check out Ange's awesome card using my Home Sweet Home stamp set! :)

xo
Pin It!

0 comments: