Saturday, July 27, 2013

cards and new JD stamps!

Hello!
Hope all is well!

I created two similar cards...for this one I didn't do any colouring...all I did was stamp the flowers (did some masking) and then with the same ink pad I just dabbed it onto my acrylic block and spritzed some water on it and took a small paint brush and added a touch of colour...simple and fast. I used my Pretty Peonies, Geometric Patterns and Croatian sentiments stamp sets.




For this card I did the same masking technique (which I did a video...you can check here)...but I coloured the flowers with my Graph'it markers.




Also....two new JD stamps sets are in the shop!! :) It'll be a small release (had some other stuff going on...the next release will be back to normal!) but a sweet one! :)


This first stamp set was designed by the talented Angeline!!




This set I drew up....I'd like you to meet Emma (who was inspired by my talented DT member Laura's daughter Emma and the boy is my youngest Jakov who did loose his very first tooth!!) This set is called...



So keep an eye out for the release....it's coming soon! :)
Have a great weekend!
xo
Pin It!

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous cards and super cute stamps!! :)

Loly Borda said...

Both cards are beautiful Jane! Your Pretty Peony is my favorite flower stamp ever, I use it a lot! can't wait to see the new stamps in action. TFS

Loly Borda said...

Both cards are beautiful Jane! Your Pretty Peony is my favorite flower stamp ever, I use it a lot! can't wait to see the new stamps in action. TFS