Thursday, July 25, 2013

random

Hello!
Hope all is well!

First to share this card I created using my Doodle Flowers stamp set. Did some simple colouring using my Graph'it markers and a little masking.






There are some new Bourjois goodies that I hope will be coming to Zagreb soon!! Like this Color Boost lip crayon in Peach on the Beach (don't you love the name!!) I'm a sucker for these chubby crayons!! 


What is coming soon is Deborah Milano's Glossv Sticks...I will have to try them out....the colours are gorgeous!!




Also I heard great reviews on their new Bronzing Primer....which you could use as a bronzer.






I really hope their new cream blushers will come too! I LOVE cream blush.

My favourite has been Stila's but I've been using MaxFactor's Miracle Touch creamy blushes and LOVE them and are comparable to Stila's.
I bought this one yesterday in Soft Pink...it's looks bright but it really is soft once you blend it out.




That's it for now!
Take care!
xo

Pin It!

0 comments: