Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Franck Cafe Zimski Cappuccino

Edit: I'm having problems uploading my project...as soon as I do I will provide a link. :)

Hello!

I am entering my project to the Franck Cafe Zimski Cappuccino competition....basically you're suppose to use the Cappuccino box and create a Christmas project...I'm all for recycling. I wanted to create something different...and when I saw this on Good Housekeeping I thought it was the perfect project! I basically drew the template myself (looking at the original) obviously a lot smaller than the original, traced it onto the cappuccino box and cut all my pieces out. I added some glitter on the antlers and made my wreath out of green cardstock. I really love how it turned out...it's so much nicer in real life...the lighting is terrible (we've got some major fog here in Zagreb...it's so dark outside).





I would really appreciate it if you would vote for my project...go here if you wish to do so. :)


If you have any questions on how I created this (the instruction on Good Housekeeping is pretty straight forward but if there's anything else you're curious about) please ask! P.S. I will add a Croatian text to this post soon. :)

Have a great day! xo
Pin It!

5 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

wau aupewr je!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous. TFS.

Susie said...

I would like to vote for your wonderful project but there's no link associated with the "go here".

Dotty Jo said...

O...M...G! I'll go and vote right now as this is amazing, Jo x

Anonymous said...

Amazing! so creative! way to go Jane!