Friday, July 11, 2014

friday favourites

Hello!
It's Friday favourites time! :)


I think I need to do this diy! Lots of different activities happening and this would be a great way for my family to stay organized...my kids are starting to do chores and it's an easy way for them to check what they have to do each day. 







Hopefully one day down the road we will redo the tiles in our kitchen and put subway tiles (like I originally wanted but my husband didn't at the time....and now he does....yeah....he's lucky he's cute!) and a granite top...I can dream! :)







Recently I have been buying cute tiny succulents here and there...so easy
to care for and I've always loved them. I'm on the search for cute pots!







I L.O.V.E everything about this!! The packaging, the colours, the owl shaped soap...who doesn't like owls...LOVE!




I'll be back later today to announce the winner of my crochet heart tags giveaway!
xo




Pin It!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the friday favs!

Dotty Jo said...

Some fab Friday things there Jane! I'm also collecting tiny succulents to put in cute pots in my garden, Jo x