Monday, December 1, 2014

diy candy cane

Hello!
Hope all is well!

It's December!!! The month Jesus was born...and me! ;)

I'm working on lots of stuff that I of coarse cannot share just yet and
 we put up our tree last night and my daughter put this card I made for her a few years ago in her room (she does every Christmas). I have new blog visitors and thought I could link to my diy candy cane tutorial I did last year.







I saw this on Pinterest and must give it a try...why didn't I think of that!! :)


Pop on over to the JD blog and check out Mariana's sweet card! All my Christmas/winter clear stamp sets are on sale! :)
xo


Pin It!

4 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

candy cane is so cute

~amy~ said...

So cute!

Katia said...

I love it, looks amazing!!!!! thanks for the tutorial!

Rose said...

Love these, Jane! :)