Monday, January 19, 2015

JD and Do!ts!

Hello!

Popping in to announce a workshop I will be holding at my favourite crafty place in the whole world - Do!ts





We'll be doing a couple of projects like this chalkboard card which includes some heat embossing action!





Also I'll be sharing some tips and tricks when colouring with Graph'it markers. You'll get a chance to try them out yourself.






AND a shaker tag for your tube to fill up with some goodies to give to someone sweet! :)





You will receive Seamus and Dots and Stripes stamp sets (which are $14.99 each) along with other bits and bobs you'll need to make these projects and some more when you go home!

This workshop is 200 kuna.

I'm giving away ONE free spot so if you're interested please pop on over to Do!ts on facebook!  The giveaway is open until Sunday and winner will be announced on Monday. 
Please email me at janebeljo@yahoo.ca to reserve your spot!

xo



Pin It!

0 comments: