Thursday, March 12, 2015

I love you + 20% Off

Hello!

I am just drowning in so many projects so when I make cards I usually keep them very simple and simple for me is colouring which I LOVE to do. When I was a little girl I would draw only so I had something to colour. :)


I created this card using my Garden Friends and Smile stamp sets.


I coloured with Graph'it markers (0000, 8220, 8240, 8260,8280, 9400, 9402, 4135, 4147).


March is a happy month for me....my mom, husband and daughter have their birthdays.......spring begins in March so why not celebrate this! 20% Off all clear stamps for the rest of the month!

xo



Pin It!

1 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Super cute card! Perfect for March birthdays. March is a busy birthday month for me as well. Its also my Grandmothers, Mom's, brother, two nieces and mine is on St. Patrick's Day! (Not to mention 2 sister's in law and another niece!) Crazy busy month for a cardmaker...LOL