Tuesday, January 26, 2016

a bit of kindness

Hello!

I've got another card for ya today. Once again using my Suzi and Stripes and Dots stamp sets. 



To make my scalloped frame I used me Love stamp set. I covered the two last 'bumps' with washi tape when I inked it up to make the frame smaller. I added some little red gems to give it a little bling! ;)
The sentiment is Hero Arts Acts of Kindness stamp set.


I coloured with Graph'it markers.



I'm having a little giveaway here, pop by and check it out if you already haven't.

xo

Pin It!

4 comments:

Milka said...

Oh how adorable! :o)

Jennifer said...

This is super cute!

Fikreta said...

very pretty card!
cute girl with taht heart shaped baloon!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Renee M said...

Another adorable card! I really like the colors and all the sweet details.