Tuesday, January 19, 2016

chocolate chip cookies

Hello!

I'm pretty sure I already shared this recipe but here it is again. My kids, husband, friends (you get the picture) LOVE these cookies! They don't last. I always make them for Christmas....a couple of batches. The only thing I do differently is I chop up my own chocoate chips.


I found this recipe years ago...I'm talking before I got married!

Ingredients

  • 1 cup butter (226 gr)
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs

  • 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Directions

  1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
  2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the vanilla and eggs one at a time. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the sugar mixture. Finally, mix in the chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
  3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden. Remove from baking sheet to cool on wire racks.


xo
Pin It!

1 comments:

Majtolina said...

Must try, I believe it will not last even in our home :)