Friday, September 9, 2016

friday favourites

Hello!





Even though we're having very warm (hot even) weather signs of fall are all around from the leaves turning colour and falling to the cool evenings which are perfect for cozy cardigans and sweater. That's one of the things I love about fall....it's fresh cool air perfect to wear cardigans for lovely walks. Which takes me to my first favourites!









Ilia lipsticks are one of my favourite natural brand lipsticks (I own 3 - In My Room, Neon Angel and Bang Bang). Along with Funnel of Love, this gorgeous shade, perfect for fall is on my wish list!









I'm already thinking about Christmas baking (crazy) and I'm thinking I shall add biscotti to my Christmas cookies list.








LOVE this print (the gorgeous bird, flowers and colours)....inspires me to create a bird stamp set. :)



Don't forget about my little giveaway here. I announce the winner on Monday.

xo

Pin It!

0 comments: