Thursday, December 29, 2016

christmas past


Could you believe Christmas has come and gone already!
I hope you had a lovely Christmas. We had family come over. Only thing poor Jakov got sick Christmas evening (fever) and now it's Marko's turn.

Just look at this beautiful gingerbread house made by my neighbours daughter....and I can tell you, it tastes just as good! Decor you can eat!



Every Christmas I need some gold and glitter on my nails. I don't know what it is about the Christmas holidays, maybe it's inspired by all the lights but I need me some glittery nails. This shade (gifted to me by my friend) is called Antique Gold and it's beautiful (unfortunately my cuticles are not!).



Since Christmas Eve my main food group is what you see below. Mama's gonna have to go on a juice cleanse! I kinda feel gross...but it's not stopping me from picking up another friggin cookie!



One of my favourite things to do is to gift wrap. I LOVE it! I found gorgeous wrapping paper...kinda had a theme going on (gold, black and white). I made the tag with my stamp set called Winter Fun (which is on sale btw). 
I was going to do a blog post of gift ideas but somehow with all the crap happening in the world I just couldn't......because at the end of the day it's not about presents but about the people you love. I love finding little treasure to gift to family and friends. I try to keep them small, special and useful (teaching my kid and myself to be less wasteful).


I have been watching every Hallmark Channel Christmas movie possible and catching up on my crochet projects while watching. My husband and kids are going to throw up if I watch another one! ;) I can't help it!


I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season. Much love, good health and peace to us all.
xo
Pin It!

1 comments:

Fikreta said...

gingerbread house is so pretty!
I like nail polish!
Happy Neew Year!