Wednesday, January 25, 2017

isadora - twist-up matt lips


Lipsticks are another one of those things I'm all 'my precious' about. LOVE. 
IsaDora is a Swedish brand. It use to be available at Muller but unfortunately not anymore. My friend (who lives in Sweden) gifted me this Twist-Up Matt Lips and I LOVE it!

They claim to use first class ingredients that are fragrance free and clinically tested (not animal tested), IsaDora is also suitable for sensitive eyes and sensitive skin.

The shade I have (and love) is 51 Bohemian





Benefits of IsaDora Twist-Up Matt Lips:
– Velvet matt finish. 
– Creamy yet lightweight.
– Intense and long lasting. 
– Special shaped tip for an easy and precise definition of the lip contour. 
– Handy, retractable twist-up pen – no sharpener needed. 
Contains : Papaya fruit extract and Orchid flower extract 

All the above is true. It doesn't dry out my lips, applies like a dream. LOVE it!
I would order more but my SIL is bringing some Bite Beauty lipsticks for me, I have been eyeing Bite Beauty forever!

Like I mentioned IsaDora is no longer available in Croatia but Look Fantastic carries them and I believe they ship worldwide.



I would describe this colour as a dusty rose mauve, your lips but better kind of shade (which I tend to gravitate to the most).


xo
Pin It!

0 comments: