Monday, January 16, 2017

New Cell Serum AHA 10% + C Vitamin


Hello!



I just started my second pot of Cosmel's New Cell Serum AHA 10% + C Vitamin so I thought I'd share my thoughts. The fact that I repurchased it suggests that I love it...and I do!



I've been applying this serum on my face (after cleansing and toning) every night (I follow with Cosmel's Melli Cream or Pai's rosehip oil). I was surprised by the texture. All the serums I have used before were a gel like consistency (watery and thin) and this one is like a cream and quite thick. 
A little goes a long way and the smell is hard to describe. It's not a pretty smell (like the Melli cream which smells devine) but it doesn't stink either and it doesn't linger on the skin.



This serum is a skin exfoliant and reduces hyperpigmentation (which I have).
You might feel some stinging especially if you don't use AHA's. I have been using AHA's for a while now and I wish I started sooner. My skin is softer, smoother and brighter. I asked if the vitamin C is stable (I read that for the vitmanin C to have any affect on your skin it must be stable) and they ensure me that it is.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondisiachinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-12, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid.


It's very important to make sure you protect your skin and use SPF of at least 30 when using AHA's.


The packaging is cute. The jar is a frosted glass and you get 15ml of product. 


I hope Cosmel opens up their own webshop soon.
Well, that's it for now!

xo



Pin It!

0 comments: