Tuesday, February 28, 2017

skin food


Hello!

I thought I would share my thought on Weleda's Skin Food. This is a universal I'm gonna say balm. It relieves dryness anywhere from head to toe. I have used this on my face, hands, feet, elbows and knees (on my kids and husband). It's very thick and oily (it's base is made up of oils and beeswax) so I don't really use it on my hands during the day because it does leave your hands oily rather I use it when I go to bed (feet and hands). The smell is 'natural' if you know what I mean, which I love.

Skin Food is free from synthetic fragrances, colourants, preservatives or raw materials from mineral oils.



INCI: Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Glycerin, Limonene*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Sobitan Olivate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arginine, Zinc Sulfate, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*. * from natural essential oils


I've lost count on how many times I've repurchased this (I buy mine at Muller). It's a must have and I highly recommend you give it a try. :)

xo
Pin It!

0 comments: