Monday, May 11, 2009

And the winners are!

True Random Number Service
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
2
7
5
Timestamp: 2009-05-11 23:12:32 UTC

And there you have it! The winners! I copied and paste the numbers from Random.Org (above) for you to see. I want to thank everyone who stopped by and played along! I believe the winners are:

2-Susan (stampstudio1)
7- Karen from MI (karenmp56)
5-Monika Reeck

Please email me (janebeljo@yahoo.ca) and leave me your address so I can send you your magnet!

Bye!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

How fantastic is this.... My congratulations to Susan, Karen and Monka... they'll be so surprised. And congratulations... you three.

Monika Reeck said...

Thanks for pick my name...I never win a blog candy and thanks for the cute magnet...hugs..will send you my addres..thanks Patty to tell me that I am win...I was in Dresden and just come back yesterday no time to see internet so sorry...