Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Christmas in August

I thought I would share this card I came across the other day while going through all my craft stuff (and moving it down to the basement)......I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that I've been crafting forever..........but only started stamping in the last few month...
I made this card 5 or 6 years ago..........I drew and coloured it in with Derwent pencils (I would scan my drawings and then print them out).


I'm trying to find one of my Halloween invitations from last year.........I made a finger out of Fimo (got the idea from Martha Stewart's website)........if I find it I'll post it..........the reactions from our guests were great............they did not expect to get a finger in a box!!!!!! ;) Maybe I should have a Fimo Fingers Giveaway!!!! LOL!! Can you imagine the lady at the post office asking to see what I have in these boxes.......funny!
Bye!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

I would love some Fimo fingers... give... away! :) What an amazing card... I can't believe you drew that. How artistic are you!?!? I can't draw stick people! Wow!!

Vanessa said...

This is amazing! I love this so much! I would love to see a fimo finger!! Unbelievable...

Hugs,
Vanessa

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, you created this!!! Awesome. How about selling your designs or getting some stamps made!