Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Princess

Hi!
First... a little pat on my back....I won 2nd place on the Hero Arts ATC Challenge!!! happy dance!

I made this card for the Paper Crafts October Gallery  Challenge. I just love this princess from My Cute Stamps!!






Even though I LOVE the traditonal Halloween colours Betsy totally inspired me with her pink, black and white Halloween cards!!!!! My daughter LOVES this Halloween card.........I wonder why??!! LOL I coloured the princess with Derwent pencils because I'm totally hoarding my brand new Copics!!! (not that I don't love my Derwent pencils!).







materials - stamps (Hero Arts, My Cute Stamps, Imaginisce, Unity), pattern paper (Making Memories, PTI), string, white embossing powder, ink (StazOn), stickles (black, diamond), Derwent pencils
Pin It!

18 comments:

NinaB said...

My girls would love this card, too. I love the non traditional colors. I'm not a big purple fan.

Carly said...

Congrats girl on your Hero Arts win!! This card is so totally super cute! I love the colours you used.

~amy~ said...

woot woot on your Hero Arts Win!!!

Super CUTE card...love the pink/black combo!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

She is so cute, I love it!
Congrats on the win!!!!

Kathy said...

Woo Hoo congrats Jane for taking 2nd place.so very happy for you!
Love this adorable card too! Hugs,Kathy

Sanne said...

yahhhhhhh congratulations on your win Jane you so deserve it! Lovely card - she is super cute :)

Jan said...

I would have never thought to use pink and black for a Halloween card but this is absolutely adorable! Congrats on the Hero Arts win too!

Alice said...

love the super cute princess!! love this color combo for halloween cards, too!! wow! have to try it sometime! Big congrats on your win over at Hero Arts!!! YAY! so happy for you!

Dawn said...

Congratulations Jane! You totally deserve it. :o)

Jackie said...

Congratulations! This card is adorable :-)

Patty said...

Congrats on your win! Your ATC was adorable!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations Jane!!

And this is an adorable Halloween card!! So fun and I love the colors!!

I love your sneak peeks of your buttons too!! They look awesome!!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations to you, Jane!! Love this cute Halloween card!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Vicky said...

Love the colours, so different. Cute image too.
Congrats on the HA win, well done you! :)x

Rose said...

Oh, Jane, this is so adorable!! Congratulations!!! Well deserverd, girlfriend ;)

Dana Gustafson said...

Yay Jane! COngrats on the HA win! And, THIS halloween princess is FAB-u-lous! She totally caught my eye over at the MCS flickr group and I had to come right over. WTG!

Scrappinology said...

oh my gosh this is just the cutest....... I love this card!

*gina*

Anonymous said...

It´s so lovely!!! The handwrite is yours or is font?