Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hi!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas with family and friends! We did!! And.....no one was sick this time!!
I wanted to share the results of my hard work to raise money for Dora's family.....my husband took a picture of this poster made sharing the results of the fund raiser.
2,300.00kn was raised........770kn of this sum came from my cards!!!!!!!! That's around $150 and keep in mind that I sold my tags for $2 and cards for $3!!!
Lots of toys and clothes, etc. were also collected! This was the best Christmas gift I could have given myself!! I feel GOOD!




I also enjoyed seeing photos of other bloggers homes all in Christmas mode!! Here are a few details of our home...



Anyways I'll be back in January........ catching up with 'things' and enjoying visiting with family and friends.  Also just a reminder that I'm having a challenge (check the top side bar).
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the holidays and many blessings in the New Year!
xo Jane
Pin It!

10 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

O CONGRATS Jane!!! What a wonderful thing to do during the holidays!! I am so sure that it helped make their day a little easier! Your pics of things around your home are gorgeous!

Daniela Dobson said...

Congratulations!!! Merry Christmas !!!

Pia said...

Congratulations on the fabulous outcome of your helping Dora's family! What a nice gesture!
Merry Christmas to you too and thanks for sharing the wonderful photos of your home decorating. So pretty!

donna mikasa said...

Way to go, Jane! Looks like it was a successful fundraiser!
Thanks for sharing the gorgeous mosaic...Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Vanessa said...

So cool, Jane! I would buy your cards, too! Your home looks great!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Alice said...

YAY!! so happy to hear that you raised lots of money and presents for the family in need. Thanks for sharing the pretty photos of your decoration! Have a happy new year!

Deirdre said...

Jane, so glad you raised so much money for Dora's family - delighted for you. Thanks for sharing the images from your home - just stunning. xx

Tiffany Ervin said...

So glad you had a wonderful holiday and wow, that is amazing how much you were able to contribute to the fundraiser!! So thrilled for all of your work!! Take it easy and enjoy the remainder of this magical season!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Congratulations Jane... that is awesome! So glad that your hard work payed off and you were able to do that for a family in need! Glad that you had a great Christmas! Enjoy seeing your pics...

NinaB said...

Oh, this is great news, Jane. I am so glad you were able to reach out to this family using your crafting talent. It's great to peek at your home, too. Happy new year!