Friday, February 18, 2011

more Mr. Smiles

Hi!

Another Mr. Smiles card....I can't help it! :)
He's perfect for the Moxie Fab World Paper Piecing Challenge....one of my favourite techniques! So I created this CAS card....


Who wouldn't like to get a smiley, gingham monster wishing you a happy birthday...really?!! Mr. Smiles is available here. I just used my white gel pen to colour in his teeth and eyes. And I used a SRM sticker from this set.


Well....we went through one whole night of no fever in this house.....TGIF!!!
Have a great weekend!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Ruth S said...

Love your smiley monster card Jane! The soft cloud background is the perfect detail ;) Thanks for the inspiration

Laurel said...

How cute!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Glad to hear your family is feeling better! I LOVE all of the great ideas using Mr Smiles! He is one of my favorite images! SO DARN CUTE.

Brandi said...

He is too cute!

Deirdre said...

Paper crafts just featured your tubes with mr smiles on their facebook page...woohoo!

http://www.facebook.com/Triumph74#!/papercraftsmagazine

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness! Can't resist a gingham monster!

Rose said...

Hi Jane! Your little monster is sooo stinkin' cute! Love the glitter on his horns, too!

Alice said...

hee... too cute! love the light cloud background. LOVE this super card!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jane! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)