Tuesday, May 10, 2011

spring tag

Hi!

The SRM blog is showing a little project I did for Easter.....I like to hand out chocolate eggs and bunnies and I LOVE using paper bags to package them up. The kraft kind are so easy to dress up....pretty much go will any colour.




I had a Boris the Bunny digi stamp already cut out but I decided to trace it onto brown cardstock that I had stamped with polka dots (using my Jane's Bakery stamps) and cut that out....a little hand stitching....looks very chocolatey!! :)




Added one of my handmade heart buttons....the sentiment is a SRM sticker Spring Sentiments ...




Have a great day!
xo
Pin It!

7 comments:

Jay Gee said...

So cute Jane, you are rockin the hand stitching! Love that gorgeous button too :)

Joy said...

You are the queen of tags Jane, love how you created Boris this way...super cute! hugs!

Jenny said...

He looks so yummy and love the heart button for a tail :)
Jenny x

~amy~ said...

oh so SWEET!

Deirdre said...

So adorable Jane. Love Boris in reverse! So fun.

Emily Leiphart said...

This tag is gorgeous, Jane! I love your polka dotted bunny with the heart button tail. I'm amazed at all that hand-stitching.

Alice said...

Boris looks soooooo yummy! love love how you made him "chocolaty!" fabulous tag as always. love it!