Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Vrapčići

Hi!
Here's something I've been working on....I was asked to make a sign to put on the door for my son Jakov's daycare group. Each group has a 'name'...Jakov's group is called the Vrapčići - Sparrows...and their room is #8 (the reason for all the SRM 8 stickers)....


It's a bit wonky...the paper that is....because I brushed over it with some mod podge and hadn't dried 100% when I took the picture..



Have a great day!!
Oh...and there's a Party Time stamp set giveaway HERE...so go and leave a comment! :)
xo
Pin It!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

so cute...and so nice that your son will always see it and think "my mommy made that."

Dotty Jo said...

How sweet - the children will love it! Jo x

Jay Gee said...

Perfect for his daycare! What child will not love those bright colours :)

Carly said...

Oh this is just adorable!!! It makes me happy just looking at it! Thinking of you and hope life is treating you well! Big hugs! Carly

Kelly Booth said...

Sooooooooooooo Cute!!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, wow! Too fun, love all the fun and bright colors!