Wednesday, June 27, 2012

family

Hi!
Family from Canada are making their way here for the summer so I just wanted to announce that my blog will be a little neglected here and there....but for inspiration make sure to visit the Jane's Doodles blog! :)


Also on a more personal note...my uncle died (my dad's brother)....he was the last of that generation to go. I lost my father to cancer when I was 21. Needless to say I'm heartbroken and many painful memories of my father's passing have come to my mind with losing my uncle.

Here's a photo of me, my uncle and my cousin on my birthday...we come from a long line of dancing people!...Doesn't he look like Elvis Presley!! When I was little I found Elvis records at their house and thought...my uncle IS Elvis!

I'm grateful I got to see you one more time. I will miss you!! xo

Pin It!

5 comments:

judkajudi said...

Hugs to you, Jane, as you mourn the death of your uncle. I love the photo! Families are a precious gift.

Loly Borda said...

So sorry for your loss. My preayers are with you. Enjoy your time with your visiting family.
Loly

Vicki said...

So sorry for your loss. Trust you have some fun times with your family visiting.

Mariana Grigsby said...

So sorry for your loss, Jane! Big hugs to you!

Deirdre said...

Sorry to read about your Uncle's passing - hugs to you.