Wednesday, August 8, 2012

stuff

Hi!

I'm getting ready for some much needed vacation!!!!! We'll be leaving in a couple of days and I have lots to do before we go....firstly see off our relatives from Canada, clean up, pack our stuff....I will be bringing my sketch pad to do some work and some cotton yarn for a little crochet action...I've been wanting to make some coasters. :)





I pinned some great freebies on Pinterest....like this back to school art.......I'm so not ready for school...I think I'm more miserable about it than my kids are!!!! homework...yuck!!! :)





I love making lists and staying organized...check out these awesome freebies! :)... you can find lots of free printable of this site (lists, tags..)




And just check out these gorgeous freebies!!! LOVE!




I'm also getting ready for our new stamps release blog hop....just waiting for the stamps to get to the store!! :) And I think a end of summer sale is in order too! :)

Have a great day!
xo


Pin It!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Have fun on your vacation...

~amy~ said...

Have a super vaca and she's absolutely adorable!!!