Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas tree advent calendar

Hi!
Hope you all are doing well....I had my workshop yesterday at NB Hobby & Art (a local hobby store in Zagreb where you can find Jane's Doodles stamps! )


I had a great time although I'm not very good speaking infront of a crowd...I'm very shy....on to the project I created for the workshop....I created an advent calendar and I decided to created little embellishments with lots of layers and details. I used the following stamp sets: It's the Season, Patterns for Him, Holiday Patterns and Doodle Flowers...all background stamps except for the single star stamp from It's the Season that I used to stamp on the little gift box embellishent (#4, 14 and 21).


The candy cane I made using fimo and glitter....I had a few kids give them a lick (and realize they weren't real)! :) For most of the numbers I used SRM stickers the rest are die cuts.


I had to take the photo outside...we're having gloomy weather lately....so miss the sun!




I've added a few stamp sets in my Etsy shop so perhaps if you're in Croatia or close by take a peek! :)

Have a great day!
xo
Pin It!

3 comments:

Holly Saveur said...

Gorgeous calender....love the colors and all the details!

Marina said...

It's adorable. I especially love the colors :)

Anonymous said...

divno radiš s papirom... tako uredno i čisto! Moram priznat da svi moji pokušaji rada s papirom (i ljepilom) uglavnom završe vrlo neslavno