Saturday, August 24, 2013

back from holiday....again

Hi!
Wow...this has been the most spontaneous summer....I got back from our second holiday on Thursday and as much as it's caused problems for my schedule (everything planned out the window!!) it's been one of the best summers! I'm so grateful that we had a lovely summer...with family and a safe one! Here are a few photo...we stayed with our family from Canada who have these beautiful summer homes...the place is called Zeljovići (close to Split)...it's a very very old stone village way way way up on a mountain!! LOL I just love these old stone houses....even the roofs are made out of stone...just beautiful! Another thing I loved about this holiday is there was no internet, ipad....it's soooooo GOOD to leave that behind! I need to do that more often! So...enjoy these photos...hope you like them!






What a view eh?!!! Across the Adriatic sea is the BEAUTIFUL island of Brač!



I will announce the winner of my wedding anniversary on Monday. Have a lovely weekend!
xo
Pin It!

4 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

predivno je. sigurno ste jako uživali...

Susie said...

What beautiful photos. The town is really lovely.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos Jane. My family are staying in Split right now ... What a coincidence! So glad you had a great summer.

Loly Borda said...

Beautiful pictures! TFS And yay for time with family! Best time ever...