Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Jane's Doodles in the UK

Hello! 
Hope all is well!!

We finally got snow here in Zagreb....LOVE! A pain to travel in but nonetheless I LOVE! :)




Last Saturday my kids went to a birthday party so I made this fun card using my Mr. Smiles digital stamp and the sentiment is from my Croatian Sentiments stamp set (available at NB Hobby & Art). For the background I used our Jungle Baby stamp set....those dots and circles are too fun! :)


I printed the monster onto green cardstock and then with a green Graph'it marker coloured the horns and feet...you really can't colour on cardstock (blending and all that) but to add a darker tone it's great. I also added some green glitter to the horns and coloured in the teeth and parts of the eyes with my white gel pen.




I got a little something for the birthday boys sister too...




I also got great news for all those living in the UK and would love to get their hands on some Jane's Doodles stamps!! JD stamps are now available at Craft Mojo! :)


Hope you have a great day!
xo

P.S. pop by the JD blog and check out Renee's sweet card and the winner of our stamp release blog hop! :)

Pin It!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous photo. I love your fresh and colorful cards too!

Rose said...

Lovely cards, Jane! And congrats on your expansion to the UK! :)

Sally said...

Hi Jane, loving your blog and the class you held, wish I lived closer.
My jaw just hit the floor, thank you for sharing that your stamps are now featured in my shop (Craft Mojo).
Hope your not to cold with all that snow.
Sally. xx