Friday, May 30, 2014

friday favourites

Hello!

Hope all is well!

I'm sharing my friday favourites and first up is the S.W.E.E.T free printable tag!!! Not only am I going to print these babies out it also inspired me to make some of my own (I got a few ideas brewing in the ol' noggin!)








I have a very long wish list at Eco Diva Beauty and Ilia lipsticks are one of the goodies I want to try out. To be totally honest the only thing that's stopping me from ordering is the shipping costs. They ship worldwide which is awesome and I believe the shipping is around $20 to Croatia and my measlbudget is just not having it......but one day!! :)








Ok..if I could redo my bathroom......








I feel the need to gold foil something....it's gonna happen!!


Hope you have a great weekend!
xo




Pin It!

1 comments:

~amy~ said...

oooohhhh...lovely! thanks for sharing all this awesome goodness!