Wednesday, September 3, 2014

FOTD favourites

Hello!

I'm sharing (besides a bad photo) my FOTD (face of the day) products which pretty much is what I've been using throughout the summer. So if you rather see something crafty then I suggest you pop by the Jane's Doodles blog and check out Mariana's FAB card! :)

Let me just stress...I'm not a make up artist nor do I know anything about it!! This is just what works for me (and I'm not very good at describing colours, textures either).


My mom sent me Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC cream and I LOVE it! The coverage is awesome for a cc cream...I didn't expect that! The shade I'm wearing is Light/Medium. It's got an SPF 20. I put my La Roche Posay Anthelios XL 50 underneath (I have both tinted and non tinted....just running errands I'll wear the tinted with a little RMS Beauty uncover up under my eyes.

Bourjois's Volume Glamour Ultra Care mascara is one of my favourites. It's for sensitive eyes and I have no irritation when I wear it. It's a bit wet when you first use it but after a few time the texture is just right! :)


RMS Beauty Un Cover Up is one of my newest discoveries (I have shade 22)! I use it mainly for under my eyes (might I stress that I have horribly dark circles...totally genetic and need circus make up to make it disappear. Un Cover Up lighten the area and makes me look alive if you know what I mean). It's a gorgeous texture, full of natural, amazing ingredients. I ordered mine from Naturisimo (keep an eyes out for sales/deals..they have them often).

On my nails I pretty much wore Essie's Lapiz of Luxury the whole summer. 


Another discovery is Sante Naturkosmetik (German brand). I was looking for a 'green' lipstick and came across this brand at Muller and so happy I did. It's a gorgeous pinky coral shade that brightens up my complextion. I love the texture...doesn't dry out my lips. 



Another Sante product (which I don't use on my face but I added it in the photo) is their hand cream (Bio-Goji & Olive). Smells so good! Fruity but not a platic fruity smell (if you know what I mean). Perfect for the day time as it doesn't leave my hands greasy or anything. 


Tart's blushes are one of my favourites! Dollface is the shade I've been wearing all summer long!

And most of the time I've got good ol' Burt's Bees lip balm on my lips!


Take care!
xo


Pin It!

0 comments: