Friday, September 5, 2014

friday favourites

Hello!

Hope all is well!

It's time for my Friday Favourites! I'm sure some of you noticed that my photos are missing from this blog (and the Jane's Doodles blog)...why, how??? I have no idea! I'll do my best to add the photos again.

Anyhow here's my first favourite! :)










How lovely!









In my opinion you can never have too many earrings! ;)







And my last favourite is one I did and that is this crochet bean stitch (that I learned last night). I think this stitch would make a lovely scarf pattern! :)



That's all folks! Pop on over to the JD blog and check out Angeline's beautiful card!

Have a great weekend!
xo




Pin It!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE them all!

Anamaria Mia said...

this earring are stunning :)

Anonymous said...

This would make a great scarf. TFS.