Saturday, January 3, 2015

for some bunny special

Hello!

Popping it to share this card I made yesterday....I mentioned one of the things I want to do this year is send out cards and I know exactly where this card is going! ;)




I used my Doodle Flowers and Spring stamp sets to create this card. I did some masking too.
I drew the stems to the flowers and leaves. I also drew the cloud to balance it out.

I coloured with my Graph'it markers


I added clear sequins to some of the flowers.


BTW giveaway here, big news (and giveaway) here!

Have a lovely weekend!
xo

Pin It!

7 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

predivna Ĩestitka.
jako lijepo obojano

~amy~ said...

soooo CUTE!

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! And what a lucky recipient... Jo x

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!

Susie said...

Truly adorable.

Teresa Doyle said...

This is so stinking CUTE! I really like the colour you made the background it really high lights the bunny, beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card.