Friday, August 28, 2015

friday favourites

 Hello!

It's been so long since I've posted my Friday favourites. I had very limitied internet access while on vacation which to be honest awesome! I think I should do this every weekend...no internet, no instagram, tweets....it's good to disconnect.

Anyways....here are my favourites!







I will be trying this recipe this weekend....my mama brought me 2 kg of chocolate chips from Canada (they are expensive here so what I do is take bitter sweet chocolate and chop it up).











Love the colour of the bed (and the pillows)....great diy!










LOVE! Totally me! :)












I didn't do much crocheting over the summer....never do for some reason, but I am feeling the itch big time to pick up my crochet needles. How cute are these crocheted baskets!


Have a lovely weekend!
xo




Pin It!

0 comments: