Tuesday, November 17, 2015

kindness

Hello!

I've been working on some stuff for Jennifer's share handmade kindess challenge and will share that soon. This is often how I work......next to one of my kids while doing homework. I can't divide Jane's Doodles and mom duties, it's all intertwined. I work from my desk which is in the living room (distractions ALL THE TIME). It's a blessing to work from home because I can be here for my kids but at the same time for obvious reasons it can be very stressful.

This photo was taken this morning. That would be my sweet Jakov's hand doing homework and me glueing sequins onto my card! :)



I can't wait for my next release next week!



And on a totally different note, I bought one of Lavera's Soft Lipliner in Rose which is the perfect 'nude' shade for my 'my lips but better' lipsticks. For a lip pencil it isn't too dry. I bought mine at Muller.


Pin It!

1 comments:

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card
have a nice day
hugs
>^.^<