Monday, April 10, 2017

weekend



I had a lovely weekend. The weather felt more like summer than spring but I'm not complaining.



My mama sent me some happy mail and in it was some Zoya nail polishes. I LOVE this one (comes off a little lighter in the photo). It's called Eastyn. 




I also went to Ikea with my girlfriend. 





I tried this piece of goodness, can't remember what it's called but it's literally a snickers bar in cake form! My girlfriend had the carrot cake, also yum.




I started to crochet a throw for the sofa. It's going to take forever. :)






I worry lots....like way too much. I worry about the past, present and future and it's a horrible way to live. Wasting so much time on worrying and missing out on life. I'm working on it...it's hard but I do have different things that relax me like crocheting. Another is my faith. This one brings me comfort. :)

A little fyi for my crafty friends. We're having a Jane's Doodles blog hop featuring my Plants set tomorrow.



xo

Pin It!

0 comments: